- Orders will be placed on hold ONLY when a 50% DEPOSIT is received by Moroccan Furniture Rental. Orders will be guaranteed by a mutually signed agreement form including credit card info for damages and full payment of fees and taxes. Remaining balance will be due one week before scheduled pickup date. Any checks should be addressed to Moroccan Furniture Rental and sent via FedEX or UPS to 65 west 87th street, Suite 3, New York, NY 10024.
- The price listed is for the amount of time on the contract. Should pieces be returned any later, due solely to the fault of the client, additional daily rental fees will be billed until items are returned.
- Orders may be cancelled up to 21 days prior with a full refund, any orders cancelled after 21 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Any orders cancelled 7 days prior to the event will be billed in full.
- The Client assumes full responsibility upon possession for damage or loss of the Rentals for any reason whatsoever.
The Client is fully responsible for all Rental items from the time of possession until all Rentals are returned to Moroccan Furniture Rental.
- Pick up/ Transportation: Pick up shall be made by the Client or a third party delivery company one day before the rental date during an agreed time window. Should the damages occur as a result of transportation by the client or a third party delivery company the Client will accept responsibility for those damages. Pick ups should only be made by insured delivery companies. Once the Rentals leave the hands of Moroccan Furniture Rental, the Client assumes possession and full responsibility for the security and protection of the Rentals.
- Damages: The Client shall not be charged for normal wear and tear occurring during the use of the use of the product. Normal wear and tear DOES NOT include the following; Fabric rips, tears, stains, burns, broken or missing pieces, deep scratches and gouges or weather damage. Should damages occur, Moroccan Furniture Rental has the right to charge the credit card on file for the repair of those damages. If damages can not be repaired, Moroccan Furniture Rental has the right to charge the credit card on file or via check for the full replacement cost of damaged items. Replacement costs are available upon request.
- Lost or Stolen items: In the event Rental items are lost, missing, or stolen during the rental period, Moroccan Furniture Rental has the right to charge the credit card on file, or via check for the full replacement cost of Rental items. Replacement costs are available upon request.
- Return: Moroccan Furniture Rental has two locations. Rentals should be returned to the same location by the Client or a third party delivery company one day after the rental date during an agreed time window.